Tommy received the Aaronic Priesthood today, and had the privilege of passing with his two older brothers. Jared was disappointed that his Dad couldn't be there as he has ordained all of his grandsons with the Priesthood, except Tommy. I almost wasn't able to be there, as I had been suffering from the worst migraine all weekend. I took my migraine tablets, and they just weren't kicking it. These tablets are supposed to constrict the blood vessels somewhat, to take the pressure off the nerves - they usually work well, however for some reason I was just not feeling it! I was non-stop vomiting and felt really crook. I'm lucky that Jared has four days off every four days, so he can look after the kids when I'm not well. He did a fabulous job of it this weekend, running kids here there and everywhere! I think he got a taste of what it is like to be a mum for the weekend! He has never ever asked me what I do all day, although I think it made him realise that I'm not really a lady of leisure! That Sunday morning, I was vomiting, however I just couldn't miss my boys passing the sacrament together. I got dressed, put on a brave face and left straight after sacrament. I slept for an additional four hours when I got home and awoke feeling a lot better. That night I started to get more pain so this morning I went to the hospital to get my blood tests done. I have had my CT scan, but have avoided the blood tests since there is always a huge queue. Anyhow, I ended up getting them done so finally they can rule out any brain tumours/sinister complications that I may have!
![]() |
| Can you tell Ammon loves to have his photo taken? I was like him at the same age! |






No comments:
Post a Comment