Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Jacob and Oleas Birthday

Ʀąى⍴Ⴊҽɽɽỉɓʊى Ӈą⍴⍴ყ βỉɼʈɧɗąყ ϯσ ൩ყ ƥɽỉກʗҽડડ Ơʃҽą ひỉʗヒσɽỉą. 工ƭ’ડℊσỉɲց ƭσ ɓҽ σɲҽ ƒ∂ɓ∂ʃỉʗỉσʊى ɗ∂Ⴘ!! ♥♥
This was my status update the day of Olea's Birthday. It took me about 15 minutes to do as I had to copy and paste each letter into one sentence! 
Olea turned 7 this year and Jacob 12. Olea wanted to have a birthday party at McDonalds which doesn't really excite me although it would save me a lot of time and effort in cleaning and cooking! I still haven't decided if she will have one yet. I'm only hesitant because Jared is working 13 days straight on a shut down and only gets one day off. Im sure he doesn't want to spend it with 10 little screaming girls! I may have to do it on my own. 
I made some cupcakes for Olea and surprised her at school with them. She was absolutely delighted. That afternoon we went to the nursery and she chose another finch because Tweety flew away when she opened the cage outside. The second finch ended in disaster too as it actually flew between the tiny bars of the bird cage and got out! We let it free in the end because we couldn't be bothered trying to catch it all the time! Tweety  never tried getting out between the bars - it must be a boy thing, as the new finch was of course, a boy!
Bacon and Eggs for Jacobs birthday before school!

Olea opening her presents.

Tommy helps put on Oleas birthday necklace.

Some of Olea's birthday cakes for school.

Class singing "Happy Birthday".

Giving out her cakes.


Funny Face photo!

Some birthday presents Olea had organised before bed.

Jacob with his new skateboard.     

 Jacob got a GMTA skateboard for his birthday and rode it to school like he does every other day! He had Lachlan sleep over and we munched out on KFC.

No comments:

Post a Comment