We are organising another school holiday trip and I have just realised I haven't updated my blogg since the last school holidays! So naughty! So much has happened, too! I'm just going to post a few pics tonight and hopefully add a few more stories on Friday, or I will never end up doing it!
![]() |
| The Very Hungry Hungry Caterpillar colouring book. Always a favourite! |
![]() |
| This little boy wouldn't leave Olea alone! It was so funny! |
![]() |
| Olea made some new friends at the Leisureplex. |
![]() |
| Dale comes to visit every school holidays from Perth. He now goes to Wesley Boarding School. Jakie misses him so much! |
![]() |
| Tommy, Jakie, Jake and Dale. |
![]() |
| Rhanni sleeps over. |
![]() |
| So hard getting photos of these boys! And so hard getting them out of the house! |
![]() |
| Painting nails |




















No comments:
Post a Comment