Sunday, November 21, 2010

My dream home

Jared is designing our home that we are to build on our 25 acres of land in Tasmania. We want to be totally self sufficient, live off the grid I guess. I'm not too fussy with the design of the house but I am quite particular when it comes to the important things like the aesthetics and interior design! I think I may have just stumbled across my dream home that one can only dream of owning. You won't be surprised to learn that it's Collette Dinnigan's home for sale in NSW Paddington. Check it out.

Double fronted 1880's sandstone, grand formal reception rooms with exposed sandstone walls, high ceilings, refined period details and ornate fireplaces, light filled contemporary space with vaulted ceilings, private entertainers court garden, recycled black butt floors, period details and french doors.

What do you think? Do you love it too? It's so french, so simple and white and elegant - it's everything I love in a house!


*Please* Jared it's only 4 million dollars.

Ah, keep dreaming Leanne.........



















No comments:

Post a Comment